MSA Black Diesel 14" UTV Wheels 28" Zilla Tires Polaris RZR XP 1000 / PRO XP / Ranger XP 900/1000
This Wheel and Tire Kit Includes:
- (4) MSA M12 Diesel ATV Wheels - Gloss Black [14x7] +10mm, 4/156 [M12-04756]
- (2) Maxxis Zilla (6ply) ATV Tires [28x9-14]
- (2) Maxxis Zilla (6ply) ATV Tires [28x11-14]
- (1) Gorilla 12mm x 1.5" Lug Kit & Valve Stems - Chrome [K4CS-12150GR]
- (4) Tires Mount on ATV/UTV Wheels
These wheels will fit the following machines:
- 2020 RZR PRO XP
- 2018+ RZR Turbo S
- 2016+ RZR Turbo models
- 2018+ RZR RS1
- 2014+ RZR XP 1000
- 2015-2018 RZR 900 models
- 2017+ Ranger 1000 XP models
- 2020+ Ranger 1000 models
- 2013-19 Ranger 900 XP models
- 2016 Ranger 570 XP
- 2015 Ranger 570 Full Size
- 2015 Ranger 570 Crew Full Size
- 2016+ General/General XP models
- 2020+ Sportsman XP 1000 S
- 2020+ Scrambler XP 1000 S
- Polaris UTVs with 12mm wheel studs
- Textron/Arctic Cat:
- Wildcat XX
This kit will NOT work on:
- 2011-2014 RZR XP 900
- 2015+ Ranger 570 Mid Size
- 2016+ Ranger 570 Full Size
- Tire clearance varies by specific machine.
- Most machines can go at least 1" larger on the tire diameter.
- NOTE: Wheels with 6+1 offset will NOT fit on the Polaris Turbo S due to the larger brake caliper.
- Fitment for other machines is available - Browse our wheel and tire kits for UTVs and ATVs.
- If you have any questions or concerns about fitment please contact us by email or phone BEFORE you order.
- When you buy a set of 4 wheels OR 4 wheels & tires from us we include a Chrome Lug Kit at no additional charge ($20 Savings).
- Beware of other companies that do not include lug nuts & valve stems with their wheel sale, some wheels require a special type of lug nut to fit into the wheel and your stock lug nuts may not work.
- If you wish to substitute the Chrome Lug Kit with a Black Lug Kit please contact us prior to ordering to verify availability and to ensure the change is made before the product has been packaged/shipped.
- We stock the majority of what we sell to ensure you get a great price and your order is shipped in a timely fashion.
- If you are interested in a mounted setup and don't see what you are looking for on our store please let us know. We can always package any tire we offer on any wheel we offer and they will come to your door mounted and ready to bolt on to your machine.
|Brand||MSA Wheels / Maxxis Tires|
|Model||Diesel / Zilla|
|Wheel Widths (F/R)||7" / 7"|
|Wheel Finish||Gloss Black|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern||4/156|
|Wheel Offsets (F/R)||+10mm / +10mm|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||0|
|Tire Widths (F/R)||9" / 11"|
|Tire Rating||6 Ply|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSAM12GB14X7+28Z7|
I'm changing these out for stock wheels/tires on 2018 Ranger 1000XP. I'm lost with all of the backspacing and offset information, but will the MSA wheels push these tires much further out than the stock width? I'd like to stay as close to stock as possible but I do like the MSA wheels.Good Morning, Thank you for visiting our website. These wheels have a +10 offset which is about 1.5" inches wider on each side than the stock. If you are watching to stick as close to stock as possible you will want to go with a 2+5 offset which is about 1" wider on each side. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, KJ Motorsports