MSA Black Kore 14" ATV Wheels 30" Zilla Tires Can-Am Commander Maverick Renegade Outlander Defender
This Wheel and Tire Kit Includes:
- (4) MSA M20 Kore ATV Wheels - Flat Black [14x7] +0mm, 4/137 [M20-04737]
- (2) Maxxis Zilla (6ply) ATV Tires [30x9-14]
- (2) Maxxis Zilla (6ply) ATV Tires [30x11-14]
- (1) RuggedPRO Chrome Lug Kit & Valve Stems - 10mm x 1.25" [Beveled]
- (4) Tires Mount on ATV/UTV Wheels
These wheels will fit the following machines:
- Maverick (non X3 models)
These will not on:
- Maverick X3 models
- Tire clearance varies by specific machine.
- Most machines can go at least 1" larger on the tire diameter.
- Fitment for other machines is available - Browse our wheel and tire kits for UTVs and ATVs.
- If you have any questions or concerns about fitment please contact us by email or phone BEFORE you order.
- When you buy a set of 4 wheels OR 4 wheels & tires from us we include a Chrome Lug Kit at no additional charge ($20 Savings).
- Beware of other companies that do not include lug nuts & valve stems with their wheel sale, some wheels require a special type of lug nut to fit into the wheel and your stock lug nuts may not work.
- If you wish to substitute the Chrome Lug Kit with a Black Lug Kit please contact us prior to ordering to verify availability and to ensure the change is made before the product has been packaged/shipped.
- We stock the majority of what we sell to ensure you get a great price and your order is shipped in a timely fashion.
- If you are interested in a mounted setup and don't see what you are looking for on our store please let us know. We can always package any tire we offer on any wheel we offer and they will come to your door mounted and ready to bolt on to your machine.
|Brand||MSA Wheels / Maxxis Tires|
|Model||Kore / Zilla|
|Wheel Widths (F/R)||7" / 7"|
|Wheel Finish||Flat Black|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern||4/137|
|Wheel Offsets (F/R)||+0mm / +0mm|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||0|
|Tire Widths (F/R)||9" / 11"|
|Tire Rating||6 Ply|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSAM20BK14X7+30Z2|
No Faqs Found !